ReactFoo Bangalore annual conference
15 and 16 February, Bangalore
Status: Accepting submissions
About the event
ReactFoo Bangalore is India’s largest React conference. With over 800 developers and presence of international speakers, ReactFoo Bangalore promises to a world-class, high quality event.
ReactFoo is a single-track conference with talks in auditorium 1, Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions and hallway activities across both days.
If you are interested in speaking, submit a proposal for:
- Full-length talks of 40 mins duration – primarily case studies and architecture journeys.
- Crisp talks of 20 mins duration – introduction to latest tools, libraries, projects you have worked on and alternatives to React.
- Hands-on workshops of three hours or six hours duration where participants follows instructors on their laptops.
- Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions – one-hour long discussion sessions on a focussed topic.
Who should propose?
ReactFoo is an event for practitioners, by practitioners. Anyone who is practising web development, front-end engineering and is obsessed with performance can submit a talk for the conference.
Why you should propose:
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To showcase your work, open source or otherwise, with the larger community.
- To enable better craftsmanship of the trade you are in.
Proposals will be shortlisted and reviewed by an editorial team consisting of practitioners from the community. Make sure your abstract contains the following information:
- Key insights you will present, or takeaways for the audience.
- Overall flow of the content.
You must submit links to videos of talks you have delivered in the past, or record and upload a two-min self-recorded video explaining what your talk is about, and why is it relevant for this event.
Also consider submitting links to the following along with your proposal:
- A detailed outline, or
- Mindmap, explaining the structure of the talk, or
- Draft slides.
Honorarium for selected speakers; travel grants
Selected speakers and workshop instructors will receive an honorarium as per the event standard, at the end of their talk. Confirmed speakers and instructors also get a pass to the conference. We do not provide free passes for speakers’ colleagues and spouses.
Owing to budget decisions, we may or may not be able to offer travel grants or accommodation for this event. This will be informed well in advance when shortlisting your proposals.
ReactFoo Bangalore conference – 15 and 16 February, 2019.
Last date for submitting proposals: 15 October 2018
For more information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information contact email@example.com or call 7676332020.